Marketing Your Montreal Property
As a real estate broker I am committed to working with you, my client, exclusively. Together as a team, we can realize your goals.
1) I have established excellent working relationships with other realtors, a priority for any successful outcome whether buying or selling. My forte is negotiating in your best interest.
2) I use the power of the Internet, today’s most effective, marketing tool, to track the latest Montreal real estate trends and statistics, keeping you up to date or simply staying in touch.
3) Social media has been integrated into my site. Face book and Twitter can be useful for marketing your property.
4) By connecting you to all relevant real estate search engines, my site delivers maximum exposure of the property you are selling.
5) I am the first broker in Quebec to offer instant property information from a real estate sign. By texting the number at the top of my sign, you have immediate access to all info and photos of that property.
6) My site provides instant access to ‘Google Street view’ giving you a virtual tour of the neighbourhoods in which you are searching. For sellers, it provides another helpful tool to market the property you are selling.
7) Seeing is believing. Photography is one of the most powerful tools in marketing. I provide excellent quality photography, consulting with you to showcase your property and give buyers an accurate depiction of what is on offer.
8) Presenting Open House viewings is essential to the successful and timely sale of a property. Using my designer talents in staging your property is an important step in the process of maximising your sale. Some of my work has been featured in ‘Decor’ magazine.
9) As soon as I list your property a Realtor Caravan is set up. These caravans open the door to showcase your property to other realtors and broaden its exposure instantly.10
10) Google adwords ;Campaigns are made for all properties in order for SEO(Search Engine Optimization) address your listing to ensure it is found by buyers from Google, Yahoo and MSN.