31 Rue Pierre-Montpetit, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot , QuebecMLS®#: 31 Rue Pierre-Montpetit
- Property Value$447,500
- Property Address31 Rue Pierre-Montpetit, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot , Quebec, J7V 9C9, Canada
- Year Built2001
- Lot Size Area843 m²
- Bathrooms3 full & 1 half
31 Rue Pierre-Montpetit, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot , Quebec, J7V 9C9, Canada
Truly an outstanding Home! Detached, 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2-car garage and large driveway on a quiet cul-de-sac! Designed for a growing family, this property has particular features that make it stand out. Bright and warm inside, outside boasts green space with in-ground pool and beautiful landscaping. Please see addendum.
Room(s) and Outdoor Feature(s)
No. of Rooms 13 No. of Bedrooms 4+2 No. of Bathrooms and Powder Rooms 3+1
Level Room Size Floor Covering Additional Information
GF Living room 15.2 X 13.9 ft
GF Dining room 12.7 X 10.5 ft
GF Office 12 X 11.9 ft
GF Kitchen 11.10 X 9 ft
GF Laundry room 7 X 7.2 ft
GF Bathroom 3.6 X 4 ft
2 Master bedroom 17.9 X 12.10 ft irr
2 Bathroom 9.10 X 9.10 ft Ensuite
2 Bedroom 11.2 X 10.6 ft
2 Bedroom 10.10 X 13.6 ft
2 Bedroom 10.6 X 11 ft
2 Bathroom 7.8 X 7.8 ft
BA1 Family room 18.11 X 16.1 ft
BA1 Bedroom 11.1 X 9.1 ft irr
BA1 Bathroom 4.8 X 5.3 ft irr
BA1 Bedroom 12.7 X 9.3 ft irr
Sewage System Municipality Rented Equipment (monthly)
Water Supply Municipality Renovations
Foundation Poured concrete Pool Inground
Roofing Asphalt shingles Parking Driveway (4), Garage (2)
Siding Brick, Vinyl Driveway Asphalt
Windows Garage Double width or more
Window Type Carport
Energy/Heating Electricity Lot Fenced, Landscaped
Heating System Forced air Topography
Basement Finished basement Distinctive Features Cul-de-sac
Bathroom Water (access)
Washer/Dryer (installation) View
Fireplace-Stove Proximity Bicycle path, CEGEP, Commuter train, Elementary school, High school, Highway, Park
Kitchen Cabinets Building's Distinctive Features
Equipment/Services Energy efficiency
- Family home with lots of room and multigenerational potentials.
- Oversized double garage with added work/storage space and direct access to the backyard.
- Bright spacious kitchen with island, built-in desk, open concept dining area.
- Main-floor pantry/laundry right off the kitchen.
- Finished basement with 2 extra bedrooms, full bathroom, and large family room.
- Extra sound-proofing.
- In-ground pool 15 by 32 ft, with southern exposure.
- Shed 10 by 12 ft with 220-volt supply. Irrigation system.
- Close to French/English elementary schools, high school, Cegep, within walking distance to public transport, library, community hall, cross-country ski trails and well-renowned Ile-Perrot cycling heaven!
Seller’s Declaration Yes SD-23052
Listing Provided By
Groupe Sutton Centre Ouest
- alexandre sebe
- Phone: 514-816-4178
- Mobile: 514-816-4178
- Office Phone: 514-933-5800
- Fax: 514-933-2299
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupe Sutton- Centre-Ouest
- 245, Avenue Victoria, bur. 20
- Westmount, Quebec
- H3Z 2M6